PM Kisan KYC Update
Through the PM KISAN scheme of the central government, farmers who meet certain requirements can get financial assistance from the Government of India. Under this idea, every farmer family owning land would receive an annual income subsidy of Rs. 6,000 in three equal installments of Rs. 2000 every four months. Under this scheme, the amount will be deposited in the bank account of the eligible farmers.
Now our article will tell you how you can get information about PM Kisan KYC. Apart from this, you will also be provided with step-by-step information regarding the KYC update process. If you wish, you can bookmark our website to get more information about it.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Kisan KYC
There are some important guidelines made by the Government of India for this process which should be followed. Your eligibility criteria are as follows-
- You must have PBL Ration Card to apply.
- Only citizens above 18 years of age can apply for this.
- It is mandatory for all farmers to complete eKYC by 12th instalment.
- You should not have more than 5 hectares of land for this method.
- Only small and marginal farmers can apply.
- You can apply only if you are a permanent citizen of India.
- Only one person from a family can be benefited by this method.
- Neither government employees nor income tax payers can apply for this scheme.
|Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Initiated by||Prime Minister Shree Narendra Modi|
|PM Kisan KYC Update Last Date||15th October 2022 (Expected)|
|Total Beneficiaries||More than 12 crores|
|Total Annual Assistance||Rs.6000/-|
|Mode PM Kisan KYC Update||CSC Centres / Online|
|Location||All Over India|
Benefits of PM Kisan e-KYC Update 2022
The initiative was launched to provide financial assistance to farmers, especially small and marginal farmers. Since this scheme has been launched by the central government, it will benefit the farmers across the country.
- PM Kisan smartphone app is also provided to help participants stay informed about their status and other government notifications related to the scheme.
- They can get information about the payments made to their account in installments.
- The government has urged the farmers to register and take advantage of this scheme.
- E-KYC is essential to avoid the possibility of fraud or money laundering. This scheme is to help the struggling farmers.
Required information for www.pmkisan.gov.in eKYC Registration 2022
The candidates who wish to register must have the following documents. They must meet the eligibility requirements. The farmers should keep the following documents handy while doing eKYC for their convenience. At the time of registration, the user has to provide the following details:
- Farmer / Wife Name
- Date of Birth of Farmer/Husband
- Bank account number
- IFSC/MICR Code
- Mobile no
- Aadhar number
- Other customer information from passbook
What is the process to complete PM Kisan eKYC?
- To complete the eKYC, you need to visit the online portal.
- Then on the home page you have to click on ‘eKYC’.
- On the next page, you have to enter your Aadhaar number.
- After filling the Aadhar details, it will open on your screen.
- If you need to verify the details, click on Get OTP.
- After clicking, an OTP will be sent to your registered number.
- After filling this OTP correctly, you have to click on submit.
- Then complete your eKYC.